The Pradhan Mantri Kisan Samman Nidhi (PM-KISAN) is a government scheme that provides financial assistance to farmers for their agricultural needs. It was launched in 2015 with the objective of providing financial assistance to farmers and also ensuring their economic empowerment by ensuring adequate returns from agriculture.
- 1 About PM Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojana
- 2 PM Kisan scheme 2022 eligibility criteria
- 3 How to get registered in PM Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojana?
- 4 Documents required for the PM Kisan registration
- 5 Important Points about PM Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojana Registration
- 6 Process for checking the status of your PM Kisan List 2022 registration
- 7 The Pradhan Mantri Kisan Samman Nidhi (PM-KISAN)
- 8 Conclusion
About PM Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojana
PM Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojana is a scheme launched by the Government of India in November 2018. It was launched to provide financial assistance to farmers who are eligible for crop insurance schemes like Pradhan Mantri Fasal Bima Yojna (PMFBY). The scheme provides a cash subsidy of up to Rs 1 lakh per hectare every year for three years from 2021-2022 onwards.
PM Kisan scheme 2022 eligibility criteria
The following are the eligibility criteria to be eligible for PM Kisan scheme 2022:
- A farmer who is a resident of India and is 18 years or above.
- A farmer who has a land holding of at least one hectare in the notified area.
- A farmer who has a family income less than Rs. 8 lakhs per annum (including property).
How to get registered in PM Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojana?
To register for PM Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojana, you need to visit the official website of the scheme. You can also register for it by visiting any bank near your home.
Documents required for the PM Kisan registration
Documents required for the PM Kisan registration are:
- Aadhaar card
- Voter ID card
- Pan card (if applicable)
- Driving license and passport (if applicable)
Important Points about PM Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojana Registration
- You can register for PM Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojana from anywhere in India.
- You can register for the scheme from any bank branch.
- You can also register online by visiting www.pmsnriyojana2018examjolayojanka@gmailcom and clicking on ‘Register’ button. This will take you to our website where you need to enter all your details including password and then submit it form there itself through which we will get a confirmation message from us if everything is correct and then proceed further with payment process as mentioned above after verifying all your details with us.*
Process for checking the status of your PM Kisan List 2022 registration
- How to check the status of your PM Kisan List 2022 registration?
- You can check the status of your registration by entering the following details:
- Mobile number
- E-mail address
- For more information on how to register, please visit our website at www.pakemkisanlist.org
The Pradhan Mantri Kisan Samman Nidhi (PM-KISAN)
The PM Kisan beneficiary list 2022 Samman Nidhi (PM-KISAN) is a government scheme for farmers. It was launched by Prime Minister Narendra Modi on April 15, 2019 and offers Rs 6,000 per year to every member of their family.
Under this scheme, farmers will get a direct benefit transfer from the government to their bank account every month or fortnight depending on their distance from the district headquarters.
As you can see, the process for registering in PM Kisan Samman Nidhi is quite simple and easy. However, we recommend that you first read the eligibility criteria mentioned above before applying for it. vegamovies download This will enable you to know about the eligibility criteria better and make sure that your documents are all in order before submitting them to the registration center.