Have you tried everything from Keto to Pilates but fat loss seems like a far-fetched dream?
Every gym session gives you hope, but the month-end weight measurement takes it away from you. If every cell of your body relates to this, cryolipolysis might be the best solution for you!
With fat freezing becoming the latest trend for body contouring, you should know how it impacts your physique and your decisions!
What Is the Process, and How Does It Work?
It is a non-invasive and non-surgical method that targets below-the-skin fat cells with a lower temperature to crystallise. And it’s okay if you feel like it’s a biology class. In short, it’s the reverse laser where the cells freeze and wither away!
The procedure works by attaching plates to the target area through suction. And for this, you have to lie down for a few hours, and once it’s done, your liver will remove the fat cells. Easy!
You can get rid of the 50% of the targeted fat cells in just one session with only a slight mark left on the area. But, don’t worry! It fades off in a few days.
What Makes You the Ideal Candidate for the Fat Freezing Procedure?
According to the Global Burden of Disease, high BMI makes you more vulnerable to developing the risks for cardiovascular diseases. It has now become more than essential to check the fat accumulation in the body.
If you’ve been wondering about getting the extra fat removed, you should check if the procedure is good for you! And the quickest trick to do that is by getting a consultation with the specialist, but you can do a preliminary check before the visit.
- Check for Pinchable Fat: If you have fat that jiggles when you poke it, that’s the qualifier for the procedure. You’ll need to have at least an inch of the same to help the cooling panels get attached to it.
- Find Your BMI: Your BMI needs to be around the range of 30 for going through the procedure. The process will help you get in shape but not lose considerable weight. It acts as a catalyst by showing the improvement towards the target result.
- Must Be Healthy and Not Pregnant: It goes with every procedure that changes something about your body to be healthy. The healthier you will be, the fewer side effects you will face. Moreover, pregnancy comes with fat accumulation and getting the method will not show results in the middle of carrying a kid.
- Avoid Surgery: Since the procedure is non-invasive, there wouldn’t be any hassle getting better. And if you don’t have a knife around your body for fat removal, you’re the perfect candidate to get it.
- Must Be Open-Minded: Even though the procedure will nudge you in the direction of a better body, you must not expect miracles. The process can remove fat cells, but they can come back if your lifestyle isn’t healthy!
Stubborn fat makes for the perfect definition of what determination can look like. You can try to work your way around only to get defeated by sheer will. However, a procedure like Cryolipolysis can help you with results that you’ve been running to achieve (literally!). So, go now and book yourself a session!
Alison Lurie is a farmer of words in the field of creativity. She is an experienced independent content writer with a demonstrated history of working in the writing and editing industry. She is a multi-niche content chef who loves cooking new things.