TCGplayer is a rapidly expanding e-commerce website for collectible object buyers and sellers. We are the stock exchange for collectible card games, established in 2006. TCGplayer.com provides real-time pricing and processes thousands of regular purchases for a multibillion-dollar market of over 50 million participants. Every day, we market and ship tens of thousands of cards.
What Is TCGplayer?
TCGplayer is the industry’s most advanced online technology platform for collectibles. The Company, which began as a digital media outlet in the collectible hobby room, has evolved from its humble beginnings selling comic books, sports cards, CDs, collectible cards, action figures, and tabletop games within Syracuse-area hobby stores to a vast eCommerce marketplace. Tcgplayer mass entry creates tools and technologies that link thousands of hobby and collectibles companies with consumers all over the world, revolutionising the collectibles industry. Physical retailers, blogs, smartphone applications, and the TCGplayer Marketplace all benefit from the company’s ecommerce and data management software.
TCGplayer and NFL Linebacker Cassius Marsh Form Partnership:
TCGplayer, the world’s leading tech platform for the collectibles industry, revealed today a strategic alliance with Cassius Marsh newest commercial venture, Cash Cards Unlimited. The California-based game shop is the next TCGplayer Pro Seller to choose Direct from tcgplayer yugioh, offering exclusive access to uniquely curated Pokémon, Magic: The Gathering, and more to the TCGplayer marketplace.
Inventory for Magic: The Gathering and Yu-Gi-Oh! TCGplayer can also provide end-to-end e-commerce facilities, from listing to delivery, for Cash Cards Unlimited inventory control scheme. “I’m excited to work with yugioh tcgplayer, who’s been instrumental in expediting our Cash Cards Unrestricted launch plans thanks to the strength and simplicity of its Pro Seller offers and Direct channel,” says the CEO. Marsh, a seven-year NFL veteran, agreed. “Cash Cards Limitless was born out of my love of collectible card games and my ability to influence the next generation of collectors and gamers.
I’m ecstatic to add the charm of collector and strategy game cards to my birthplace, and I want to introduce more hobbyists to Magic: The Gathering. Our collaboration with Cassius Marsh and Cash Cards Unlimited exemplifies yugioh commitment to enabling local gaming shops, said Chedy Hampson, TCGplayer’s Founder and CEO. Like Cassius, I began my company with the intention of reaching as many customers as possible with the games I enjoy.
TCGplayer has now expanded to become the leading online platform for over 2,500 hobby and collectibles companies. I’m excited to add the Direct by TCGplayer control to Cash Cards Unlimited, and I’m looking forward to growing our relationship.
Listing with TCGplayer:
Thank you for taking the time to consider selling on TCGplayer.com. Via our famous collectibles platform, we serve over five million pages of price information every day, that we provide a range of eCommerce services to promote products and services. There are three options to list the things with tcg player if you live in the United States.
- Get to be a Marketplace Seller on TCGplayer.com and register the inventory and pricing directly.
- To list inventory on our Marketplace as well as your own custom website, become a TCGplayer Pro Seller.
- Adding inventory is extremely simple after you’ve been certified for Pro. You’ll have unparalleled access to our cutting-edge card scanning app, which allows you to instantly change your inventory.
- Using a third-party app like CrystalCommerce or BidWicket, sync the current online inventory and pricing with tcg.
- It would take around 1-2 weeks. If you already have a website built with CrystalCommerce or BidWicket, you would need to collaborate with the third-party eCommerce vendor to ensure that it is fully compatible with our framework. The synchronisation process will take several weeks to complete.
- TCGplayer can help you convert from a third-party seller to a Pro Seller. If you’re already using CrystalCommerce or BidWicket and want to turn to TCGplayer’s Pro Seller, it’s a breeze.
- If you’ve been certified for Pro, our customer service team will switch all of your synced inventory over to you right away.
TCGplayer’s Award-Winning Culture:
TCGplayer’s squad takes pride in cultivating a community that values camaraderie, individuality, and enthusiasm. The Company’s culture mindset, which is rooted in its activities, is what sets TCGplayer apart. The company has been named one of New York State’s 50 biggest employers and one of Fortune.com’s top 100 women-friendly businesses in the United States.
TCGplayer is a proud corporate member dedicated to highlighting the importance of the business community in providing jobs for people from all walks of life. The Company regularly collaborates with Central New York-based organisations who share its mission of providing opportunity for those that have been traditionally underrepresented, both within and beyond the Company’s walls, in order to advance its vision of making a ‘Community for Everyone.’
The starting wage for TCGplayer will be increased to $16 per hour:
TCGplayer confirmed that by the end of the year, it would increase the minimum pay for all hourly staff, including distribution centre teammates, to $16 per hour. tcgplayer hourly workers would earn an average earnings of $18.42 as a result of this market-leading wage hike, which is more than twice the current base pay and more than New York State’s previously raised wage minimum. “We build a real competitive advantage for our company when we inspire our teammates with decent pay, tangible rewards, and investments in their growth,” said Chedy Hampson, founder and CEO of TCGplayer. “Every day, TCGplayer’s creative team is building an entire market – and shaping the potential. They are the foundation of our growth.”
TCGplayer’s continued interest in its people is exemplified by this pay boost. TCGplayer has the following services in addition to stock options and mental health support:
- To ensure that the colleagues and their partners receive the services they need, the company provides full healthcare coverage.
- Encourage and supplement retirement accounts with a matching 401k account.
- Funded life and injury benefits to secure an employee’s right to make a living, as well as flexible paid days off and paid parental leave policies to ensure teammates have time to relax, refresh, and provide for their families.
- Career learning and growth opportunities that enable hourly staff members to participate in internal internship programmes that also contribute to advancement opportunities within the enterprise. Around 100 hourly workers have been promoted to new positions in the last two years.
TCGplayer was a free comic book publication that relied on sponsorship from a small number of game developers. The magazines were also self-published by Hampson and Moore, who worked from their homes. If you have any questions comment below section.